のぶかつの部活動 since 1970
Do you know the answer to this riddle?
BLACK一休MAIL(無限連環?)




     キムタク




まだ、食してぬぁい・・
  









      脅迫状


脅迫状(きょうはくじょう:英 blackmail )とは、

ある人物・団体に対して一方的な要求を突きつけると共に、

文面に書かれている要求が実現されない場合に反社会的な行動により

報復・ないしは破壊的行為を以て臨む事を知らせる文書の俗称。











     カフスボタン




漫才師、中田カウス(59)の自宅に脅迫状が届いた問題で、

筆跡が酷似しているとして関与の疑いが浮上した漫才師、

前田五郎(67)が28日、大阪市内の自宅から姿を現し、「どうもすみません」

と初めて肉声を披露した。世間を騒がせたとして芸能活動を休養中。

外出する際、律義にマスクと帽子をはずし、「どうもすみません」と頭を下げた。








            


            前田五郎



 ごろー







             焼肉たむら


 ちゃん♪











      大五郎



 だいごろー








       ちゃん



 ちゅぅぁ~ん!









         荘田五郎




 誰やねん?





         焼肉たむら



 チャン♪













            小川五郎



 WHO?









             焼肉たむら




CHAN♪















         桂小五郎




 こごろー







         ちゃ~ん


 ちゃーん♪



明智小五郎

毛利小五郎も思い浮かんだ・・・









            ゴルゴちゃん
















      加藤茶

 かとー

 ちゃん♪



 もう、ここまできたら何でもあり・・・













       たむけん







・・・

・・・・・

・・・・・・・

・・・・・・・・・

・・・・・・・・・・・
























      歯がゆい



  「終われへんわ?」



   このパターンやばす!

  終わりなき記事なってまうし、病んでるもんやから・・・

  キリなしだわさ~!!

  しかし、キムタクのCMおもろいやん!ええCMディレクターの作品やね、

  多分、もう一晩寝たら回復するじゃろう?

  ブログ巡りせなアクセスも伸びないわ・・・







  チャン










      チャン1


 チャン・ツイーとか?チャイナに飛んだら それこそ!
おわりなき「みちのく一休旅」?



NO O.K.牧場!!





            BGM:JON DOE[ROOP]

           U2[I STILL HAVE FOUND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR]
関連記事
スポンサーサイト
別窓 | 紫式部 | コメント:143 | トラックバック:0 |
<<ダービー CODE 一休 | のぶかつの部活動 since 1970 | TASUKE>>
この記事のコメント
[]
Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my younger sister
is analyzing such things, so I am going to inform her.
2017-06-27 Tue 01:00 | URL | http://breakmycycle.com/ #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I simply couldn't go away your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide on your visitors?
Is going to be again incessantly to inspect new posts
2017-06-26 Mon 13:45 | URL | Eddie #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I like the helpful information you provide to your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more here regularly.
I am quite sure I'll be informed a lot of new stuff proper here!

Good luck for the following!
2017-06-26 Mon 02:50 | URL | hydrogen kits for cars #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo
News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Cheers
2017-06-25 Sun 00:03 | URL | Jerry #-[ 内容変更]
[]
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for car water
2017-06-24 Sat 19:08 | URL | start make money #-[ 内容変更]
[]
This paragraph is genuinely a pleasant one it
helps new web people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
2017-06-24 Sat 18:06 | URL | car computer chip #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at
this website is truly good.
2017-06-24 Sat 10:09 | URL | car computer exchange #-[ 内容変更]
[]
This is the perfect site for anyone who really wants
to understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you
(not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for a long time.
Great stuff, just great!
2017-06-24 Sat 03:28 | URL | Nick #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Greetings! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got
the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!
2017-06-24 Sat 00:04 | URL | computer protection #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Somebody essentially help to make seriously posts I'd state.
This is the very first time I frequented your web page
and so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual publish
amazing. Fantastic task!
2017-06-23 Fri 19:20 | URL | android car pc #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired
of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm
looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me
in the direction of a good platform.
2017-06-22 Thu 20:36 | URL | Willa #-[ 内容変更]
[]
You're so interesting! I do not think I've read through something like
that before. So wonderful to find another person with unique
thoughts on this issue. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!
2017-06-22 Thu 07:39 | URL | credit card numbers #-[ 内容変更]
[]
It's hard to find well-informed people about this topic, however,
you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks
2017-06-22 Thu 07:13 | URL | soup.teatrico.jp #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Great weblog here! Additionally your site quite a bit up
fast! What web host are you the usage of?
Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
2017-06-21 Wed 07:54 | URL | reliable banks #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like
what you have acquired here, certainly like what
you are stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read far more from you.
This is actually a great website.
2017-06-19 Mon 21:05 | URL | Tamie #-[ 内容変更]
[]
At this time it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using
on your blog?
2017-06-19 Mon 16:43 | URL | Donald Trump #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the future.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!
2017-06-18 Sun 15:26 | URL | car computer exchange #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Fastidious answer back in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and explaining the whole thing regarding that.
2017-06-18 Sun 14:55 | URL | car computer exchange #-[ 内容変更]
[]
What i don't realize is in fact how you're not actually a lot more neatly-favored than you may be now.

You're so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly when it comes to this matter, made me individually imagine it from
numerous various angles. Its like women and men don't seem
to be interested until it is one thing to do with Woman gaga!
Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!
2017-06-18 Sun 10:16 | URL | best children's music #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues.
It was really informative. Your website is very helpful. Thank you for sharing!
2017-06-18 Sun 06:51 | URL | computer protection professionals #-[ 内容変更]
[]
If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies then he must be pay a visit this website and
be up to date every day.
2017-06-17 Sat 00:41 | URL | security services #-[ 内容変更]
[]
You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I
to find this topic to be actually something that I believe I would never understand.

It kind of feels too complex and extremely broad for me.
I'm looking ahead to your subsequent put up, I'll attempt to get the cling
of it!
2017-06-17 Sat 00:31 | URL | cruise lines #-[ 内容変更]
[]
We stumbled over here coming from a different web
address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to
looking over your web page yet again.
2017-06-16 Fri 03:36 | URL | run your car with water #-[ 内容変更]
[]
great issues altogether, you just gained a new reader.
What may you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days
ago? Any positive?
2017-06-15 Thu 14:57 | URL | car computer exchange #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of
your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write
content available for you? I wouldn't mind writing
a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here.
Again, awesome web log!
2017-06-15 Thu 08:42 | URL | hydrogen kits for cars #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite
reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know
about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks
2017-06-14 Wed 09:53 | URL | travel around #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily
basis. It's always useful to read content from
other authors and practice a little something from their
sites.
2017-06-13 Tue 16:41 | URL | Debora #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I believe that is among the such a lot significant info for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. However should remark on some general issues, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is
in point of fact great : D. Just right task, cheers
2017-06-13 Tue 03:17 | URL | computer memory holder #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he
should also pay a quick visit this webpage on regular basis to get updated from latest reports.
2017-06-12 Mon 18:16 | URL | car rental #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.

Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.
2017-06-11 Sun 12:26 | URL | security services #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!

Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info
a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very
long time. Thank you and best of luck.
2017-06-09 Fri 20:16 | URL | https://pt.wikipedia.org #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this post.
It was practical. Keep on posting!
2017-06-09 Fri 12:54 | URL | jigongjianzhu.com #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hello, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that's actually good, keep up writing.
2017-06-09 Fri 02:40 | URL | Jeanna #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Every weekend i used to visit this website, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this
site conations in fact nice funny material too.
2017-06-08 Thu 23:51 | URL | http://www.grafika-analosima.gr/ #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Quality posts is the main to interest the viewers to visit the site, that's
what this site is providing.
2017-06-08 Thu 17:23 | URL | http://terminal.arak.ir/ #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be
okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward
to new updates.
2017-06-06 Tue 23:59 | URL | Jaclyn #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Excellent write-up. I certainly appreciate this website.
Keep writing!
2017-06-05 Mon 01:44 | URL | Louie #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Howdy great website! Does running a blog such as this
require a massive amount work? I've virtually no knowledge of coding
but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the
near future. Anyways, if you have any recommendations
or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand
this is off subject but I just wanted to ask. Thanks a
lot!
2017-06-05 Mon 01:34 | URL | court trial #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Spot on with this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read
through more, thanks for the information!
2017-06-03 Sat 08:01 | URL | www.en-square.com #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and
actual effort to create a very good article… but what can I say… I
procrastinate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.
2017-06-03 Sat 00:06 | URL | banks exist everywhere #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We
are a group of volunteers and starting a new project
in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to
work on. You have done a extraordinary job!
2017-06-02 Fri 02:16 | URL | computer keyboard holder #-[ 内容変更]
[]
It's in reality a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
[]
Hi, I do think this is a great web site.
I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit yet again since i
have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change,
may you be rich and continue to help others.
2017-06-01 Thu 11:12 | URL | www.shotav.com #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by it.

Hey there, You have performed a fantastic job. I
will definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my
friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.
2017-05-30 Tue 12:49 | URL | cruise holiday #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site
and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed
account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.
2017-05-29 Mon 18:28 | URL | Brittny #-[ 内容変更]
[]
My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from
PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on various websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.

I have heard good things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!
2017-05-29 Mon 09:37 | URL | hire greenford #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.

I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested
in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to
seeing it expand over time.
2017-05-28 Sun 16:13 | URL | security products #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Excellent blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free
platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are
so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed ..
Any tips? Cheers!
2017-05-27 Sat 18:32 | URL | Gregg #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and
interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the
head. The issue is something which not enough men and women are
speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I
came across this in my hunt for something relating to
this.
2017-05-20 Sat 17:27 | URL | Get Ace Australia #-[ 内容変更]
[]
hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new
from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points
using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm
complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage
your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a
lot more of your respective exciting content.

Make sure you update this again very soon.
2017-05-19 Fri 15:52 | URL | debit card #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!
2017-05-19 Fri 14:26 | URL | Thomas #-[ 内容変更]
[]
My family always say that I am wasting my time here at net,
however I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading thes nice
articles.
2017-05-18 Thu 05:40 | URL | Silvia Odete Morani Massad #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hi there! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I needed
to ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a lot of
work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my
journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new
aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!
2017-05-18 Thu 01:20 | URL | Silvia Odete Morani Massad #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i
want enjoyment, since this this web page conations genuinely pleasant funny stuff too.
2017-05-17 Wed 10:53 | URL | sns.ltesting.net #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Wow! After all I got a website from where I be capable of genuinely get useful data concerning my study and knowledge.
2017-05-16 Tue 23:23 | URL | wave hair extensions #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check
out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..

I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic site!
2017-05-12 Fri 16:22 | URL | tahapan makanan bayi #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hi, constantly i used to check website posts here in the
early hours in the dawn, since i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.
2017-05-12 Fri 04:12 | URL | lace wigs causes #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i
came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to
enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few
of your ideas!!
2017-05-10 Wed 23:17 | URL | Chante #-[ 内容変更]
[]
This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out
more?
2017-05-09 Tue 23:05 | URL | http://kawai.nayana.kr #-[ 内容変更]
[]
It's awesome designed for me to have a site, which is helpful in favor
of my knowledge. thanks admin
2017-05-09 Tue 19:43 | URL | Ludie #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I needed to
ask. Does managing a well-established website like
yours take a massive amount work? I'm brand new to operating
a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I
can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know
if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it!
2017-05-06 Sat 05:55 | URL | Ulysses #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have
you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work.

If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot
me an email.
2017-05-04 Thu 20:04 | URL | Donadl Trump #-[ 内容変更]
[]
My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much
time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
2017-05-04 Thu 13:21 | URL | Isabella #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to
drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.

A great read. I will certainly be back.
2017-05-03 Wed 16:43 | URL | Cecila #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!
2017-05-03 Wed 14:09 | URL | upload.femdom-fetish-tube.com #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to
be on the web the easiest factor to bear in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst people think about
issues that they just don't recognise about. You controlled
to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined
out the entire thing with no need side effect , other folks can take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
2017-05-02 Tue 07:29 | URL | pt.wikipedia.org #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.

Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my
blog visitors have complained about my site
not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
2017-05-01 Mon 14:52 | URL | yard dumpster #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you
2017-04-29 Sat 12:02 | URL | Jerrold #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hi to every , as I am truly keen of reading this web
site's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains nice stuff.
2017-04-28 Fri 23:07 | URL | Leora #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It
in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
However, how can we communicate?
2017-04-28 Fri 12:17 | URL | Karri #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I visit everyday a few websites and websites to read articles or reviews,
but this weblog provides quality based articles.
2017-04-28 Fri 09:33 | URL | Andy #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you offer.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old
rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS
feeds to my Google account.
2017-04-26 Wed 23:24 | URL | banks offer #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
Very useful information particularly the closing section :) I handle
such info much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time.

Thank you and good luck.
2017-04-25 Tue 05:20 | URL | Collin #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether
this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks!
2017-04-24 Mon 07:03 | URL | control firm #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to
claim that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment
or even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently fast.
2017-04-23 Sun 17:42 | URL | Flora #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my
end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
2017-04-23 Sun 02:44 | URL | Jetta #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hurrah! Finally I got a website from where I know how to
genuinely take useful information concerning my study and knowledge.
[]
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I
think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I will
try to get the hang of it!
2017-04-21 Fri 13:57 | URL | Minerva #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Thank you for another informative web site. Where else may just I get
that kind of information written in such an ideal manner?

I have a mission that I'm simply now running on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.
2017-04-21 Fri 13:05 | URL | Jeffry #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I pay a quick visit each day some web sites and sites to read
content, however this web site offers feature based articles.
2017-04-21 Fri 10:33 | URL | Taylah #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting
my own blog and was wondering what all is required
to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kudos
2017-04-21 Fri 08:13 | URL | Augusto de Arruda Botelho #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Right now it looks like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform available
right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
2017-04-21 Fri 07:11 | URL | Madison #-[ 内容変更]
[]
What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled
upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
I am hoping to contribute & aid other users like its aided me.
Good job.
2017-04-21 Fri 05:04 | URL | Augusto de Arruda Botelho #-[ 内容変更]
[]
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i
could also create comment due to this sensible piece of writing.
2017-04-19 Wed 19:35 | URL | Augusto de Arruda Botelho #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I like reading a post that will make people think.

Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!
2017-04-19 Wed 17:22 | URL | Zack #-[ 内容変更]
[]
You've made some really good points there. I looked on the web for more info about the issue
and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
2017-04-19 Wed 06:55 | URL | evertsweijman.webplace4u.nl #-[ 内容変更]
[]
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to
.net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another
platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
2017-04-17 Mon 12:11 | URL | Nicolas #-[ 内容変更]
[]
My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would
be really appreciated!
2017-04-17 Mon 03:15 | URL | Otilia #-[ 内容変更]
[]
First of all I would like to say awesome blog!
I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems
like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations
or hints? Kudos!
2017-04-17 Mon 01:39 | URL | Kit #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like
what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really
a great site.
2017-04-16 Sun 11:59 | URL | car computer exchange #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website.
It seems like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody
else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This could be a problem with my web browser because
I've had this happen previously. Thank you
2017-04-16 Sun 08:17 | URL | Domenic #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say
I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal
with the same topics? Thanks a ton!
2017-04-16 Sun 08:16 | URL | Ona #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure
whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're amazing! Thanks!
2017-04-15 Sat 21:33 | URL | windows data #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Quality articles is the crucial to interest the users to
pay a quick visit the website, that's what this web site is providing.
2017-04-14 Fri 18:04 | URL | Lila #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Great website. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thanks for your sweat!
2017-04-14 Fri 13:22 | URL | Earl #-[ 内容変更]
[]
That is really fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and stay up for in search
of more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks
2017-04-14 Fri 04:30 | URL | Nancy #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I
came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information.
I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Exceptional blog and excellent style and design.
2017-04-13 Thu 19:26 | URL | Marco #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
2017-04-13 Thu 15:24 | URL | Victor #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this
technological world all is existing on net?
2017-04-13 Thu 13:28 | URL | Paige #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently.

I'm somewhat sure I will be informed many new stuff proper here!
Good luck for the following!
2017-04-13 Thu 08:09 | URL | Edwin #-[ 内容変更]
[]
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a
little homework on this. And he actually ordered me dinner simply because I found it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this topic here
on your website.
2017-04-13 Thu 07:27 | URL | Bret #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I want to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it.

I've got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…
2017-04-13 Thu 02:50 | URL | Sallie #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hello mates, how is everything, and what you would like to say concerning this article,
in my view its truly amazing in favor of me.
2017-04-13 Thu 01:55 | URL | Christine #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
I feel that you can do with some percent to pressure
the message house a bit, however other than that, that is fantastic blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.
[]
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to
be at the net the easiest thing to take into accout of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks think about worries that they plainly don't
recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest
as neatly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side
effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to
get more. Thanks
2017-04-12 Wed 18:49 | URL | Emile #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!

Keep up the amazing works guys I've you guys to our blogroll.
2017-04-12 Wed 18:38 | URL | Shelli #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set
up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2017-04-12 Wed 11:11 | URL | Marylou #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I always emailed this web site post page to all my contacts,
because if like to read it after that my contacts will too.
2017-04-12 Wed 09:15 | URL | Brain #-[ 内容変更]
[]
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
Your website offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable process and
our whole neighborhood will be thankful to you.
2017-04-11 Tue 08:29 | URL | Isabelle #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your
further post thanks once again.
2017-04-10 Mon 14:41 | URL | Oren #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness to your
post is just spectacular and i can assume you are knowledgeable in this subject.
Well together with your permission allow me to seize
your feed to stay up to date with coming
near near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.
2017-04-10 Mon 13:40 | URL | Crystal #-[ 内容変更]
[]
You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

All the time go after your heart.
2017-04-10 Mon 12:55 | URL | Geri #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Howdy! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you have right here on this post.
I am coming back to your website for more soon.
2017-04-10 Mon 12:22 | URL | Olga #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.
Wonderful choice of colors!
2017-04-10 Mon 12:16 | URL | Jacquelyn #-[ 内容変更]
[]
My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from
PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year
and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about
blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2017-04-09 Sun 22:01 | URL | Clarence #-[ 内容変更]
[]
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done
a formidable process and our whole community will probably be thankful to you.
2017-04-09 Sun 20:54 | URL | baju kaos murah #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.

I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks
2017-04-09 Sun 15:35 | URL | Edgar #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant opinion, post is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely
2017-04-09 Sun 13:46 | URL | Alta #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but,
I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
2017-04-09 Sun 11:11 | URL | gambar baju batik #-[ 内容変更]
[]
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.
2017-04-09 Sun 08:03 | URL | website requires #-[ 内容変更]
[]
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog!
I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about
this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
2017-04-09 Sun 07:57 | URL | jual seragam kerja #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you
wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same
nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
2017-04-09 Sun 02:21 | URL | Raul #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I visited many blogs but the audio quality for audio songs present at this web site is truly fabulous.
2017-04-08 Sat 22:06 | URL | Louise #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?

This piece of writing posted at this website is really good.
2017-04-08 Sat 17:01 | URL | primary website make #-[ 内容変更]
[]
That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read post!
2017-04-08 Sat 13:42 | URL | Grady #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I got this site from my friend who shared with me about this
site and at the moment this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative articles
at this place.
2017-04-06 Thu 12:24 | URL | bandit video course #-[ 内容変更]
[]
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog!
I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my
Facebook group. Talk soon!
2017-04-05 Wed 14:33 | URL | Maya #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, except this post presents pleasant understanding
even.
2017-03-31 Fri 17:23 | URL | business plan #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site
on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the
information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!
2017-03-30 Thu 22:13 | URL | Silvia Odete Morani Massad #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of
web therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.
2017-03-28 Tue 05:16 | URL | Egli Diana Pinto #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hello to every one, since I am really keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated on a
regular basis. It carries fastidious stuff.
2017-03-27 Mon 13:47 | URL | flu products #-[ 内容変更]
[]
I every time emailed this web site post page to all
my friends, as if like to read it next my links will too.
2017-03-26 Sun 12:50 | URL | Itamar Serpa Fernandes #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog like yours take a massive amount
work? I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal daily.

I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
Appreciate it!
2017-03-26 Sun 11:03 | URL | winning tonight #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed!
Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :)
I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
2017-03-25 Sat 21:24 | URL | Moses #-[ 内容変更]
[]
This web site really has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
2017-03-25 Sat 19:34 | URL | Hildred #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Saved as a favorite, I love your website!
2017-03-25 Sat 08:54 | URL | Itamar Serpa Fernandes #-[ 内容変更]
[]
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
It's always helpful to read articles from other writers and use
something from other web sites.
2017-03-24 Fri 23:50 | URL | Jennifer #-[ 内容変更]
2017-01-19 Thu 04:25 | URL | hopxsn #-[ 内容変更]
[Re:]
http://www.onlineshoppropecia.com/#69669 buy propecia men - buy propecia finasteride
2013-11-16 Sat 06:53 | URL | Avletkolervefhi #xzH046.w[ 内容変更]
[Re:]
2013-11-12 Tue 13:13 | URL | gamxwsq #IvdfL1BU[ 内容変更]
2013-11-12 Tue 02:32 | URL | qvcsfuhlrr #aSX6bad2[ 内容変更]
> 無理するんじゃねーわよ(´ρ`)。。。
「仰せの通りでありんす」
>
> 具合わろしな時ゎ大根おろしでも飲んで六甲おろしでも子守唄にしてよく眠るんだぞ
「おろしりんごじゅ~ちゅ飲んでまぷ」
>
> 鼻水と頭痛とゆことなので
> 普通の風邪なのかにゃー?
「はい、熱下がり、鼻水だけに・・・多分、旧型インフルエんザだわ」

>
> このCMうちも好きですw
「結構、はまってる人多いやろね」
>
> ごーろちゃーん!
> こーろちゃーん!
> ごるごちゃーん!
>
> 「だから?(´ρ`)」
「そりで・・・」
>
> これが私の一度目の反応
「無反応?」
>
> 二回目以降が面白いコトって時々あるアル
「SOMETIMES」
>
> 先輩の記事も2回目以降スルメのようにじわじわ効いてくるときがあるアル
「そんなの、あったっけか~?最近は調子をスコブルおとしてオルがに・・・」
>
> 突然先輩のネタ的状況に遭遇したときとか
「危機的きゃ~?」
>
> 「ぽぉーっい!!」
「シャクティ・シャクティ」
>
> 具合悪い時ゎいろいろとー
>
> 「我慢ww」
「ランボさん見て癒されるとしようww」
>
> でゎでゎまたー"(@´▽`@)ノ"""
> ビタミンCたっぷり摂取してよく寝るんですよいつきゆう
「お心遣い有難うなのです。」v-421
ごめんね~、コメントすんませんでした~
本調子なときに送り込みましゅね~
暫し、自重するでおじゃる~
ありがとう
ごめん
さよなら
プ~v-355
2009-05-31 Sun 12:44 | URL | ころころのぶかつ #-[ 内容変更]
無理するんじゃねーわよ(´ρ`)。。。

具合わろしな時ゎ大根おろしでも飲んで六甲おろしでも子守唄にしてよく眠るんだぞ

鼻水と頭痛とゆことなので
普通の風邪なのかにゃー?

このCMうちも好きですw

ごーろちゃーん!
こーろちゃーん!
ごるごちゃーん!

「だから?(´ρ`)」

これが私の一度目の反応

二回目以降が面白いコトって時々あるアル

先輩の記事も2回目以降スルメのようにじわじわ効いてくるときがあるアル

突然先輩のネタ的状況に遭遇したときとか

「ぽぉーっい!!」

具合悪い時ゎいろいろとー

「我慢ww」

でゎでゎまたー"(@´▽`@)ノ"""
ビタミンCたっぷり摂取してよく寝るんですよいつきゆう
2009-05-31 Sun 07:28 | URL | やさぐれ愛音 #-[ 内容変更]
コメントの投稿
 

管理者だけに閲覧
 

この記事のトラックバック
| のぶかつの部活動 since 1970 |